If you already have an account with eLibraries Manitoba (eLM), click here:
The Government of Manitoba, through Public Library Services, and the rural public libraries of Manitoba, have joined forces to purchase licenses to download eBook and audio book titles for public library members. eLibraries Manitoba (eLM) is similar to a print library.
The number of copies available for downloading is regulated by how many licenses are purchased for each title.
To ACCESS eLibraries Manitoba:
- A current library membership and PIN# is required.
- To access this service, you must set up your library account
- To start this Process:
– Click on the COLLECTION / MY ACCOUNT tab
– Click CATALOGUE SEARCH / MY ACCOUNT in the drop-down menu
– Click on My Account in the upper right corner and follow the Log in prompt
(Note: Additional information and instruction on the library program can be found by clicking on COLLECTION / MY ACCOUNT and selecting HOW TO USE OUR LIBRARY PROGRAM)
HOW TO GET STARTED:
Users should familiarize themselves with the loan procedures, types of software needed to download material, compatibility of equipment, and the process for downloading an eBook/audiobook. This information is located under eLibraries HELP, click here:
- Titles may also be searched through ADVANCED SEARCH in our library catalogue.
- Under FORMAT, select BOOKS ELECTRONIC or AUDIOBOOKS ELECTRONIC.
A number of formats, in varying quantities, are available in eBook and audiobook formats.
For additional instruction, including video tutorials, go to the eLibraries Manitoba website and select HELP “?”, click here: