To login to eLibraries Manitoba (eLM), click here.
eLibraries Manitoba (eLM)
The Government of Manitoba, through Public Library Services, and the rural public libraries of Manitoba, have joined forces to purchase licenses to eBooks, eAudio, and eMagazines for public library members.
To access eLibraries Manitoba
- A current library membership and PIN# is required.
- Then go to https://elm.overdrive.com/ and enter your membership number and PIN.
- If you have issues logging in, contact us to reset your PIN
How to get started
Users should familiarize themselves with the loan procedures, types of software needed to download material, compatibility of equipment, and the process for downloading an eBook/audiobook. This information is located under eLibraries help, available here.
Libby is a free app where library members can borrow the digital resources in eLibraries Manitoba on a more user-friendly platform.
- Titles may also be searched through ADVANCED SEARCH in our library catalogue.
- Under FORMAT, select BOOKS ELECTRONIC or AUDIOBOOKS ELECTRONIC.
A number of formats, in varying quantities, are available in eBook and audiobook formats.
For additional instruction, including video tutorials, go to the eLibraries Manitoba help website.