Portage la Prairie Regional Library is pleased to provide free, high speed, internet access. By using this wi-fi, you agree to abide by the Policies of the Portage la Prairie Regional Library Board. to learn more about the services the library provides browse the website, follow us on social media, or ask a staff member. Enjoy!
- Users may not:
- Access sites or transmit materials that violate Canadian federal or provincial laws or City Bylaws and/or are defamatory, discriminatory or obscene.
- Send fraudulent, harassing or obscene email messages.
- Display overt sexual images.
- Those found in abuse of this section will have their Internet privileges suspended, may be barred from entering the library facility, and may be reported to the police.
- Damaging or modifying the Library’s computer equipment, software or network is considered vandalism. Any individual(s) committing vandalism will have their Internet privileges suspended, may be barred from entering the library facility, and may be reported to the police.
- Users are responsible for any losses or damages sustained by Library as a result of their Internet use or their violation of the security of the Library computer system.