- The library will request library material that we do not own for members in good standing
- Patrons will be charged any charges, fees and postage costs that may be levied by the lending library
- The library will attempt to borrow from free sources and will seek permission to borrow from a library that charges
- The terms of the loan are set by the lending library
- Patrons who regularly damage, lose, or return materials late may have their privileges suspended or revoked.
To view our Borrowing Policy, click here
Inter-Library loan requests may be made at the front counter of the library or via telephone
fILL is a search tool provided by the Province of Manitoba through Public Library Services which allows an individual to search and to request material, through our website, from other Manitoba libraries
*All inter-library loan requests will be searched first through Spruce Library Co-op libraries to which Portage la Prairie Regional Library belongs.