If you already have an account with RB Digital click here:
When creating an account in RB Digital, the same username and password will apply for your RB Digital eMagazine account.
Note: If you have already created an account for RB Digital eMagazines, you do not need to register again. Use the same account information.
1. Before visiting the RB Digital website, a valid library membership is required.
2. Visit the RB Digital website, click here:
3. Click Register. Fill in the account setup form and click on Register when finished.
5. For optimal selection of audio books and magazines choose Portage la Prairie Regional Library not MB Consortium.
Using RB Digital on a Computer:
1. Choose the appropriate desktop app for your computer (Windows or Mac). Follow the instructions, accept terms, and install. (Apps are located at the bottom of the webpage.)
2. Sign into RB Digital app. You will require country, username or email, password and library name.
3. Within the app, click on ‘Browse for a title online!’ button. This will take you to the RB Digital website.
4. Choose a featured title or enter search terms in the Search box.
5. From the info screen of the title, click on the drop down menu to choose your checkout period (from 1 to 21 days). Click on the Check Out button.
6. When asked to open or save the file, click on Open.
7. The RB Digital app will re-open. Click on the Refresh button and your new checkout will appear.
8. To listen on your computer, press the Play button. To download and transfer to a device, ensure your device is plugged into your computer, and then click the Download and Transfer button.
Using RB Digital on your Tablet or Smartphone:
1. Follow the Initial Setup instructions above.
2. Download the RB Digital app from the app store on your device.
3. Open the app. Choose Canada as your country.
4. Input the library card number, username, or email associated with your RB Digital account.
5. For optimal selection choose Portage la Prairie Regional Library not MB Consortium.
6. Input your RB Digital password.
(Note: This should be the same password you created for your RB Digital account during the Initial Setup process.)