***UPDATE JULY 3, 2020***
Hello everyone, this is a reminder that we will be re-opening to the public at 10 AM on July 7,
and we will also be starting our annual summer book sale that day.
The book sale will be located in the library’s Reading Area this year
(along the windows located on the South side of the library).
While we are open, we have had to make several modifications to the library space and our operations in order to
maintain a safe and sanitary place for people to come to.
These modifications will be in place until at least September, and they are:
– Library hours are only from 10-5, Tuesday to Saturday.
– No public furniture is available to use in the library building.
– No public catalogue computers are available for use in the library building.
– No in-person programming is happening in the library building.
– The Multi-Purpose Room will be unavailable for rent.
– Only 2 public computers are available for use, and they are available by appointment only.
– We will resume charging for DVD rentals, but will only charge $1/DVD. DVD renewals are now free.
Guidelines will be posted throughout the library, and we do ask that everyone abides by them as well as possible.
For Guidelines, CLICK HERE
If you have any questions or concerns about these modifications,
please contact the Head Librarian, Richard Bee by phone at 204-857-4271 or by email at email@example.com.
While we are re-opened to the public, we will continue to offer pick up service by appointment
for those who are uncomfortable coming into the library building.
If you would like more information about this service,
please contact us by phone or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you still have materials signed out to you from March, we ask that you return those items
through our book drop (which will remain fully open and accessible without a key card/fob when we re-open).
With the library reopening we ask that all items checked out previous to the closing in March to be returned before July 17th.
NOTE: Regular overdue fines will be applied after July 17th.
Please note that we have been quarantining all books returned to the library for one week,
and will continue to do so when we re-open on July 7.
(Items will remain on your membership for this week. You will not be charged fines for this time period.)